Saturday, July 01, 2006

Phase I - The Bathroom (Before)

Several months back I finally purchased my first condo, just a small one-bedroom unit in a medium sized complex. Nothing special...yet. The plan is to slowly work through the unit starting with the bathroom (which was a total mess) and then moving on to the rest later. I already started on the bathroom, me and Karen (my girlfriend) have done some painting and replaced most of the basic fixtures. But before I get too far lets see just what I am getting into....

Operation Condo: Phase I - The Bathroom

Dark....the bathroom is anything but inviting. This is how the bathroom appeared before I purchased the property.



Even with the flash that brown paint is just horrible!

This is how it appeared up until a few days ago, notice the shower curtain, that's where me and Karen got the idea for the new color.

Ok, now that you have seen the "before" photos stay tuned for the current photos of how the repaint and new fixtures have made a huge improvement.

1 Comments:

At 1:19 AM, Blogger deirdre g said...

Very nice, it is better than the old one. To those who work there, they were very good. Hope my condos bathroom like that too.

condo manila

 

Post a Comment

<< Home